Dear UCLA Bruins,
Welcome to the 2015-2016 academic year! Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) is here to support your mental health needs as you pursue your academic goals this year. Our services are designed to foster the development of healthy well-being necessary for success in a complex global environment. This year we are pleased to offer a variety of services to meet your needs including:
• Crisis counseling available by phone 24 hours a day/7 days a week
• Emergency Intervention
• Individual counseling and psychotherapy
• Group therapy
• Psychiatric evaluation and treatment
• Psychoeducational programs and workshops
• Training for student leaders, mentors, staff and faculty on how to identify and refer distressed students
• Campus mental health and wellness promotion
Our Hours of Operation are:
Monday through Thursday 8:00am- 7:00pm (After 4:00pm by appointment only)
We are located at:
John Wooden West (2nd Floor). View our campus map here.
How to Schedule an appointment:
Appointments can be made in person or over the phone. To make your initial brief screening appointment, please visit us in person between 8:00am and 4:00pm.
For urgent matters or after-hours counseling by phone, please contact us at 310-825-0768.
For emergencies, please contact 911.
We look forward to serving you this year. Welcome!
Nicole Green, Ph.D.
Interim Executive Director
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)