Dear UCLA Bruins,
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) is here to support your mental health needs as you pursue your academic goals. Our services are designed to foster the development of healthy well-being necessary for success in a complex global environment. We are pleased to offer a variety of services to meet your needs including:
- Crisis counseling available by phone 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Emergency intervention
- Individual counseling and psychotherapy
- Group therapy
- Psychiatric evaluation and treatment
- Psychoeducational programs and workshops for students, staff and faculty
- Campus mental health and wellness promotion
Take a closer look at our website to learn about our Services and Beginning Treatment.
For urgent matters or after-hours counseling by phone, please contact us at 310-825-0768.
For emergencies, please contact 911.
We look forward to serving you. Welcome!
Nicole Green, Ph.D.
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)