If you are interested in becoming a BMHAC member for the upcoming academic year, please see the application information below.
We encourage anyone interested in campus mental health to apply. You must be a student in good academic standing, attend meetings regularly, and participate actively. The BMHAC appointment is a one-year stipended position with opportunities to be continue on the following year’s board.
- Understanding of CAPS and other current mental health services on campus
- Involvement in a diverse range of organizations on campus, including but not limited to mental health/wellness, cultural, and academic organizations
- High-level communication skills, including cultural competency and sensitivity
- Registered UCLA student for the entire 2020/2021 school year
- Applications due on Wednesday, 28th October 11:59 pm (Week 4)
- Interview invitations sent out Week 5
- Interviews to take place during Week 6 and 7
- Decisions announced on Friday, 20 November (end of Week 7)
Fall Application Link:
Note: All interviews will be conducted virtually to prioritize safety.