IF THIS IS A LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCY,
CALL 9-1-1 OR GO TO YOUR NEAREST HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM.
For emergency assistance:
If you are having thoughts about suicide:
If you are a UCLA student experiencing a mental health crisis:
- Call (310) 825-0768 or visit CAPS during Brief Screen hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-4pm and Fridays 9am-3pm.
- Some examples of urgent mental health issues are when students:
- are thinking about harming themselves or others
- are seriously concerned about another student's safety or well-being
- feel unable to function, e.g. get out of bed, eat, shower
- have experienced a recent traumatic event
If you have experienced sexual assault, intimate partner violence, or stalking:
If you are concerned about a UCLA Bruin or Community member, consult with appropriate professionals: