Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Call 310-825-0768
- You will receive a same-day triage assessment through a telehealth appointment.
- Your triage clinician will assess your needs and discuss treatment options with you.
- More information on how to prepare for your appointment.
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
To schedule a follow up appointment, call our front desk staff at 310-825-0768 or contact your provider directly via a secure message through your Ashe Patient Portal. All appointments will be provided via telehealth.
- Therapists can continue treatment with students who are currently residing in California.
- Please consult with your clinician about ongoing treatment options if you are currently out of state.
- Psychiatry services are available by referral from your CAPS clinician.
- Please consult with your psychiatrist about ongoing treatment options if you are currently out of state.
- Selected groups will be offered through a Zoom telehealth platform that meets strict HIPAA privacy guidelines.
- Students must be residing in California.
- Please consult with your CAPS clinician or call 310-825-0768 if you are interested in joining a group.
- View our Spring 2021 Group Brochure
For Students in treatment at Behavioral Health Services (BHS):
- BHS remains open and will continue to provide services to their clients.
- Call BHS at 310-825-1452 to schedule appointments.
- BHS will continue to accept new referrals from CAPS as clinically indicated (students cannot self refer).