CAPS is located west of the John Wooden Center with our entrance facing the Intramural Field and Drake Stadium. Reception is located on the first and second floors. Self Check-In stations (for follow-up appointments only) are located on the first floor.
|| John Wooden Center West
221 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1556
|| (310) 825-0768
After-hours crisis counseling available by phone
|Hours of Operation:
(By appointment only after 4pm on weekdays)
(Closed on University holidays)
Brief screen walk-in hours: Monday-Friday 9am-4pm
CAPS @ LGBT Campus Resource Center
CAPS Counselors in Residence provide drop-in consultation and scheduled appointments at the LBGT Campus Resource Center several days a week.
- Mondays, 1-3pm: Dr. Bryan Ritchey
- Wednesdays, 1-3pm: Dr. Saeromi Kim
- Thursdays, 1-3pm: Dr. Dee Chappelear
Parking Structure 4 (P4) is closest to CAPS. Enter from Sunset Blvd. onto Westwood Plaza which leads directly to the underground parking structure. Stop by the parking info booth to purchase a parking permit.
Download a map showing the campus location of CAPS in The John Wooden Center (section D4 on the map).
To find CAPS:
- If you exit the parking structure by the soccer and intramural fields walk towards the fields, down a couple steps and take a left. The entrance to CAPS is the last set of doors before Bruin Walk.
- If you exit by the Wooden Center gym (i.e. you emerge from the parking structure and see the Bruin Bear to your left), turn right out of the doors and make another right onto Bruin Walk. The entrance to CAPS is directly across from the soccer and intramural fields.